Okay, So This Isn't Mine

I had hoped to be able to upload pictures I took today, but not sure how to do it since this computer in the business center doesn't have a Flickr Uploader on it ~ and I'm so spoiled!! I don't want to miss up and be banned from the Business Center, so you'll have to wait until Jenny can upload them for me.

There are some good ones of Leslie taken last weekend and some cute ones taken today at the pool here at our apartment complex. Ian has turned into a little fish! Noah, not so much. I'm looking forward to getting a swimdress, yes you read right!, and being able to get in the water. It's only five feet at the deepest part and I like that. I may be an Aquarius, but I don't like deep water. Nor do I like getting my face wet! Even in the shower. Go figure.

Saturday, John and I worked in the garage and got it organized and arranged! My cute little car is right now parked there, staying cool. We went over to the storage building and realized we'll be able to rent the smallest one they have! Johnny would love to put one over at Brandon's, but part of me still wants a climate controlled area. Bet I don't win this discussion, though. I'll keep you informed.

We're still settling in and it's looking a bit more like our place. Still much to do, as far as I'm concerned. Johnny's happy his part is over. He has agreed to buy a couple of fans and a new light fixture for me!! So, stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Lynne Griffies said...

Looking forward to the pics. Glad y'all are settling in well. Let me know when I can come see your new place. :)

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails