Second Post of the Night

Can I whine for two minutes? Okay, just give me a minute. I'll make it quick. I hate hate hate, can I say I hate?! when I type a post, get it juuuussstt right only to hit the publish button and have the post NOT be what I wanted it to be. I'm having an issue with Blogger not putting space between paragraphs. I put it there during the creating and editing stages, so why isn't it there for the final post? Anyone out there having this same issue and if so, did you find an answer?

UPDATE! See??!! I just published the above and notice that there is more space between the lines than there is on the next post! aarrgh And NOW there is a space between the paragraphs! Why can't I do that on posts with snapshots?!

2 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

I am still clueless on a lot of computer stuff, but I post my pictures from Picassa and choose no formatting. Then before I start typing I center the photos. Then when I start working on my text, the lines are spaced and I get an extra line between my paragraphs. If I save the post and go back to it later, blogger then adds extra spaces that I go back in and delete. And sometimes if the spacing is just not working out, I will click on the HTML button and just do a hard return.

Anyway, your posts always look nice, so I think you do a good job!

Melanie {The Tiny Tudor} said...

Oh I hate that extra spacing thing too! I am new to blogger and still figuring out all the little quirks!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails