A couple of notes tonight~first, I'd like you to visit Graham Shenanigans and leave a comment! Leigh came into the shoppe today and we had the nicest time sharing. Found out that we both have a blog and swapped addresses!! She's super sweet, loves the Lord, and lives here in our town. I know you'll enjoy her blog as much as I did tonight~

Please continue praying for Patti Phelps' family. There has been another tragic accident within their family, where emergency surgery had to be done at UAB. She is very concerned how this is affecting her parents. When I spoke with her yesterday, she sounded fragile. I assured her there were many praying for this family and that He would not leave them alone.

I hope all of you had a safe and restful Labor Day weekend. And as always, have a week filled with laughter!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I will definitely pray for the Phelps family.

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails