A few things I am thankful for tonight ~

~ it's 50 degrees on our veranda
~ the man I love is snoring softly on our sofa
~ our three daughters are happy and safe
~ it's been a happy kind of day, a bit quiet, very productive, and many nice people came my way
~ memories of days gone by filter through my heart and soul as I remember other cold nights in Aurora, Colorado and I smile
~ knowing that next month, just a few short weeks, we'll be making a trip to Gatlinburg and celebrating the birthdays of a daughter and a grandson
~ I am loved and I know this with every fiber of my being
~ being freed from a past of pain and secrets opens the future to truth and happiness
~ recalling the beauty and peace of The Garden and so very thankful I was given the chance to be there
So tell me, what are some things you are thankful for today?

2 comments:

Heathahlee said...

Oh, Gatlinburg! How I'd loooove to be headed there! I've only been once but I'm hooked!

BTW, I sent you an email...I thought I'd leave a comment here in case you didn't check your email. : )

Kim said...

I am thankful for your blog. Great post :)

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails