Hey Hood! It's My Christmas List!


These boots! By Hive & Honey!
In Caramel!
{Hint, prices are great at Piperlime!}
A HP Printer that scans and copies!!!
This Kirklees sweater coat at Anthropologie,
AaaaaaND,
a princess cut diamond that will nestle
in the hollow of my throat.
A karat?!
And that's all {big smile font}.
Okay, and this too, from Ollipop Rings!

UPDATE: this did not make it off the drafting table, so Mr. H? This could be a wonderful place to begin for the birthday next week! (wink, wink)

2 comments:

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

Looove that necklace and ring. :)

Heather said...

Cute stuff!! And maybe he can mark a few of those off for your birthday. But if you are wanting the rest for Christmas...maybe you need to run this post again, in say, December :) 'Cause I'm not sure my man could remember my wish list that long :)

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails