Top Five Posts for 2010

I was looking around blog world and noted that not only were they thanking the ones that sent readers over to other sites but they were also listing their top five most read posts. Thanks to Blogger's new redo, we can now see stats on our sites.  The following posts were my top five read in 2010.  It struck me odd that Cute Fall Backgrounds made it {laughing font} but it did. Some of these were written before 2010, but continue to draw readers. Maybe you didn't see these posts, so here's a chance for you to read and see what you think. We all love it when comments are left! I pray you're having a safe and happy weekend and I have to end with a grand Roll Tide!!!!!!  They rolled over Michigan today in their bowl game! Happy New Year!!






1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love this picture of you and Mr. Johnny! I hope 2011 is filled with many adventures, and great memories!! i love you!

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails