Her Sanctuary ~ My Dreams

one of my favorite blogs
today i clicked on
to find some of my favorite colors
and a nod to an upcoming holiday

we are in the process of redecorating
our bookcases and i want
a more neutral look for the season
a nod toward our area of sand and surf
to bring in glass, silver, and mercury
along with natural woods and finds 
these are so easy to place
they go anywhere
anytime
i love to watch our grandbabies
smell and listen to them
it's a valentine's day tree
makes the heart smile
and when the heart smiles
the soul sings

*   *   *   *

click here to see other photos
of her home
i'm never disappointed

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could see these in your house!

Nancy Hood said...

You do make me smile :) I'm edging that way !

~ from The Letter Writer ~

Related Posts with Thumbnails